Juicey Lucy's - Juice & Food Cleanse Details
Delivery within San Francisco is included with your purchase. All orders must be in by 5am each morning for you to receive your delivery that day. Standard delivery time is between 8:00am and 10:30am. Please note that depending on our delivery route and the day's schedule, the driver may be in your area and delivering to you earlier than expected. If you need your deliveries at a specific time, there is a fee of $20 per day. Please note that additional fees and restrictions apply to delivery outside of the SF Metro area.
Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a delivery day due to being away from home or any other schedule conflict. We will only make up cancelled deliveries with 24 hours notice. Please also read the heading "Daily Cooler Exchange" for details about pickup of your jars and coolers once your cleanse is finished.
Additional restrictions and fees apply for delivery outside of the SF Metro area. Please contact
before placing your order to avoid disappointment.
Shortly after your purchase, you will receive an email which will include valuable information, including diet suggestions for the few days leading up to your cleanse. Our Juice and Food cleanses are offered one week each month, so please contact us at
for the next available dates.
Every day of your Juice Cleanse, you will receive five 16oz juices in glass jars, packed in a small cooler with ice packs. Each juice is pressed individually, according to recipes created specifically for you.
If you have chosen a Juice and Food cleanse, your coolers will also contain a 16oz jar of a light, seasonal soup, a citrus-herb infused water, a jar of one of our Restorative Teas, fresh seasonal fruit, and a lovingly prepared raw salad made with fresh seasonal roots from the Farmer's Market and dressed with fresh herbs. Your entire day's food and juice, carefully catered to your individual needs.
Juicey Lucy’s uses 100% organic, in season produce. We pride ourselves on being expert buyers, supporting farmer’s markets and being environmentally conscious. This is why we buy local and why you can feel good choosing Juicey Lucy's. There are a few months when apples are unavailable locally, and as they are a key ingredient in many juices, we choose to maintain our commitment to using 100% organic produce and will buy non-locally in only this instance. This is also the case with bananas and mangoes, which we do use in our juice bar, though not in our cleanses.
We package our juices in glass to avoid the toxic by-products and waste of plastic packaging.
We know that mailing juice is common these days, and we think it's unfortunate. In order to offer you Real Juice at it's freshest and most nutritious, we have a NO SHIPPING policy. To keep with the best practices of juicing and to receive its greatest health benefits, your juice needs to be consumed within 1 day of its production. Our Juices are individually crafted by hand, and our food carefully prepared with great attention to detail. We believe that your health is worth it, so juice Fresh, not Fedex-ed.
In order to guarantee that you receive the freshest, most nutritious juice, we limit our delivery radius to the Greater Bay Area.
Please wash your lids and jars, and place them, with the lids off, in your cooler. Regretfully, we must charge $10 per day for dirty jars, dirty coolers or rusty, crusty lids. Leave the cooler for your driver to pick up when they drop off your next day's juice. On the last day of your cleanse, you may choose to arrange a pickup of your cooler and jars for $20, or return them to one of our Farmer's Market locations within seven days for a full refund. After seven days, your deposit is forfeited, unless special arrangements are made.
Tip: if you have juice left from the previous day, put it in one of your own jars with a tight-fitting lid to reduce oxidation and keep it cold.
We accept cash, checks made out to “Juicey Lucy’s”, credit cards and PayPal payments. Your service dates are confirmed once we have received your payment. Payment in full is required prior to beginning a juice cleanse.
In paying for your Juicey Lucy's Juice Cleanse you are stating that you have read and agreed to follow the stipulations below.
1. You agree to inform us of the specifics of any food allergies you are aware of.
2. You agree to consult your health care practitioner if you have any of the following conditions: pregnancy, diabetes, mental health imbalances or any health issues that require medications.
3. You agree to obtain your health care practitioner's consent to participate in the cleanse if any of the conditions above are present.
4. In the absence of such consent you agree to take full responsibility for your health and exempt Juicey Lucy’s from liability.
5. You agree to inform yourself about the practice of juice cleansing; either through reading, prior personal experience or classes.
6. Should you decide to withdraw from your cleanse early, you will receive a credit for 75% of the cost of the remaining days of service toward a future Juicey Lucy's Cleanse. The credit starts the day after you have informed us of your intention to quit the juice cleanse. The 25% that we subtract from the purchase price is to cover produce purchased for your cleanse.
7. Lastly, you agree to be in communication with Juicey Lucy's throughout your cleanse so we may make intelligent daily adjustments to the composition of your juices.